Oh my goodness, does the Swagbucks site have a lot going on right now!
Every once in awhile I like to give you all a heads up about how easy it is to earn bucks you can turn in for gift cards (my favorite remains the $5 Amazon cards) just for searching the web through the Swagbucks search engine (don’t know what it is? See this post for lots of details!).
Here are just a few reasons to start earning with Swagbucks right away:
1. Starting on November 1st, for the rest of the year the Swagbucks Swag Store will be lowering their prices and easing up on redemption limits:
- $5 gift cards will now be 500 Swag Bucks, $10 gift cards will be 1000 Swag Bucks, $25 Gift Cards will be 2500 Swag Bucks and so on.
- This excludes the $5 Amazon.com, which remains the bargain price of 450 SB.
- The old monthly redemption limits (except the $5 Amazon.com Gift Card) will be gone. You’re still limited to 2 rewards per day, but you don’t have to worry about which prizes you’re redeeming, because Swagbucks just expanded your monthly SB budget!
2. Also starting Nov. 1st, for an extra 50 Swag Bucks, you can get any Amazon Gift Card redeemed the next business day. All you have to do is order and verify your gift card by 2pm PT to get it the next business day and select the Expedited Shipping option.
3. And more importantly: Swagbucks is offering you the chance to donate some of your SB to the American Red Cross to aid in their relief efforts for those affected by Hurricane Sandy. Visit http://www.swagbucks.com/p/prize/32158/American-Red-Cross-Superstorm-Sandy-Relief-Fund to start donating your Swag Bucks now. You can donate as much as you want – Swagbucks will collect your donations and turn them into a cash donation to the Red Cross.
How about you? Are you using Swagbucks? Are you saving up for something special (I’m holding my Amazon cards until I have enough for new black boots!) or are you planning to use your bucks towards Christmas gifts?