Is getting all your stuff in order as much on your minds as it is on mine? I swear I could hardly wait to get all the Christmas decorations put away so I could start organizing two areas that have gotten out of control over the past year: my¬†recipes and¬†fabric/craft closet.¬†I’m happy to report I can check the recipe piles off my to-do list – one down, one to go.
So in the spirit of the new year’s organizing fever I thought it was time to round up all the organizing posts I’ve done over the life of the blog into one spot so that they are easier to find and are, well, for lack of a better word: organized.
Organizing Tips & Ideas at AOC:
- Simple Organizing Tips
- Organizing with Trays
- Organizing with Baskets
- Using Vintage Suitcases
- Keep Track of Frozen Foods with a Chalkboard Freezer Door
- A Unique Idea for Organizing Card-Making & Craft Supplies
- File System for Family Paperwork
- Organizing Recipes (plus a funny video from Brian: Hard-Hitting Recipe Organization Interview)
- Gardening: How to Plan and Organize Paperwork/Records
Clothes & Seasonal:
- Burlap Jewelry Organizer
- Edit & Simplify Your Wardrobe
- Adopt a Simple Laundry System
- Easy Gift-Wrap System
- 13 Ways to Organize a Work/Craft/Office Space with Vintage Items
- Laundry Spruce Up
- Organize Kitchen Spices
- Beautifying a Closet
Okay, the amount of posts kinda surprised me. I’ve always joked that I love to get organized, but staying organized is another matter…
I’d love to know- what organizing tip or area would you like to see covered here at AOC? Do you have any tips to share?